Our first line, Regime No1, is created with Protect & Repair in mind, using the finest natural ingredients and advanced science, with a focus on Adaptogens.
Adaptogens are a loose collective of herbs, roots, and fungi that are believed to help the body in times of stress.
These ingredients can do everything from manage and prevent the effects of stress to boost the immune system and more. They work at the cellular level to improve the function and vitality of every cell in the body, thereby increasing the health of the entire organism and are anti-inflammatory and antioxidant-rich.
We only create and formulate products we use or need ourselves, fusing the highest quality plant, earth and sea-based ingredients plus non-toxic-to-skin alternatives and advanced science to create clean impeccable products that benefit your well-being. We’re inspired by clinically proven natural ingredients, modern science as well as best practises from ancient holistic medicines.
Narcyss products are always created with sustainability in mind. Our ingredients are responsibly sourced from around the world and 95% of our materials are infinitely recyclable. We’re working on the other 5%!
Always formulated without:
Parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, formaldehyde, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), mineral oil, petrolatum, paraffin, diathanolamine (DEA), polyethylene beads & animal ingredients (except cruelty free honey & beeswax).
RENEWING NIGHT MASK
A rich, complex overnight leave–on mask formulated with an advanced blend of adaptogens with Schisandra as its active ingredient. Created to help you renew, restore and revitalize yourself after a hard day’s night.
Our unique formula aims to treat and calm the skin for a refreshed look each morning. Best used as the final step in REGIME NO1.